From The Office
The school’s Uniform Shop is currently only able to open on Friday mornings from 8.30-9.30am.
In order for the uniform shop to be able to operate we rely on our parents and carers to get involved. It can be something as simple as an hour and a half one morning a week in the uniform shop or taking on an admin role that you could do at home.
We do understand that the school community would like the uniform shop to open more often, but this is not possible without more helpers, so please email to let them know if you can help out.
Also, if you have any other questions please use the email address below:
All uniform purchases can be made via the Square website:
You do not need to open an account, simply select the ‘shop now’ button on the home page.
Lost Property – Label, Label, Label!
In order for us to return lost property to the rightful owner, all items need to be labelled clearly – hats, jumpers, lunchboxes, water bottles. Please check regularly to make sure names haven’t worn off.
Back to School Vouchers
Follow the link below for information regarding eligible expenses for the Premier's Back to School NSW Vouchers program.
To utilise your voucher please come to the school office when a payment is due.
COMING SOON - School Bytes Finance System
We are excited to announce our school will be transitioning to an upgraded School Bytes finance system on 21 March 2023!
In preparation for the transition to a simplified finance system for both you and the school, we will be required to implement a short payment lockout period where we will not be able to receive any online or EFTPOS payments.
What this means for you:
• No payments can be made online or via EFTPOS from 4pm, Wednesday 15th March 2023 to 6am on Tuesday, 21st March 2023.
• Any existing payment links that have been sent to you previously in emails can still be used after the transition and will automatically redirect to the new system
• After the transition, a School Bytes portal will be available for you to register and begin using the following link:
• All previous payments made will be migrated to the new School Bytes finance system and portal
What is the School Bytes portal?
The School Bytes portal provides flexibility for you to conveniently:
• Make school payments online (including paying for multiple siblings at once)
• Use a family credit to pay for an activity or school contributions
• Download a receipt for payments made
• View all historical payments in one place
• Complete and submit digital permission notes
• View the status of all permission notes
• Request a refund if required
This can be done where you want at any time: day or night.
Through the portal, you will easily be able to download a receipt once a payment has been made and have access to view all historical payments when needed. Online payments are processed in real-time and can be viewed by school staff immediately.